The pigments and properties of tea help protect the skin against oxidative stress, while its color gives it a darker tone . In addition, a study led by Professor Neira Puizina-Ivić highlighted its concentration in antioxidants and essential minerals
These, when assimilated, can minimize premature aging and blemishes such as acne .
- 15 black tea bags.
- 2 cups of water (500 ml).
- First, bring the water to a boil.
- Then when it reaches the boiling point, remove it from the heat and add the black tea bags.
- Afterward, let them release their extracts for a couple of hours .
- Lastly, filter the liquid through a strainer.
- In order to improve the absorption of its properties, we advise you to exfoliate the skin before applying the lotion .
- Once you do, dip a cloth in the liquid and apply it to the desired areas with gentle massages.
- If you like, pour the lotion into a spray bottle and spray it on your skin. But be careful when you spray it, remember that black tea stains .
- Let it soak in for 30 minutes and rinse.
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment every day to achieve good results.