Skip to content
- Strap : One of the main parts of this type of watch is the mesh, strap or bracelet . It is the part that we will wear around our wrist. You can have many materials such as metal, leather or plastic.
- The glass : How could it be less, the part that covers the face of the watch is the glass. It is usually scratch resistant and some, anti-reflection.
- The bezel : The ring that surrounds the crystal is called the bezel.
- Crown : That small side button with which we adjusted the time, is called the crown.
- Sphere or dial : In this case we can say that it is the area of the box where we see the numbers.
- The box : It is the metal cover of our watch. Inside it we can see all the internal parts of our complement.