QuickBooks is the multi-functioning software that fulfills business goals. It helps to manage all business-related issues digitally and save extra time and effort. With its beneficiary feature, it also holds some errors that are quite frustrating such as Error 6010-100. Do you want to know about QuickBooks Error 6010-100 Solution? If yes, then you are on the right platform. This error generally strikes when users try to install QuickBooks, it forces you to reinstall the application.
This article is about finding solutions for Error 6010-100 in QuickBooks. We recommend you to read the whole article to avoid any hindrances. In case of any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number is +1 800-579-9430 to take professionals advice. You can also visit our website to grasp more about QuickBooks and its advanced features.
The root cause of Error 6010-100
Before you learn about the troubleshooting steps of error 6010-100. You must be aware of the possible causes of this error so that you can easily purge it.
- When there is a disconnection between .ND files and QuickBooks, transaction log files.
- In case there is a registry issue of the QuickBooks.
- Maybe anti-virus programs such as ESET NOD32 are blocking QuickBooks.
- If fully admin permission is not granted to run QuickBooks.
- Maybe the company file is not saved on the server.
Read more :- QuickBooks error olsu 1013
Easy way to purge Error 6010-100
You must read the steps given below carefully to avoid hindrances in the process.
- You must open the folder containing the company file.
- Now navigate the QuickBooks company file having .QBW extension.
- Next, you must right-click on the file and click Copy.
- Further, paste the file you have copied earlier on the Desktop.
- Now to open the company file, you must press and hold the CTRL-key.
- The above step will lead you to the No Company Open window.
- Finally, hit a click on open or restore an existing company.
This process can restore your company file which can solve Error 6010-100.
- You must restart your system.
- To run QuickBooks desktop without opening the company file you must long-press CTRL-key.
- Now under the File tab, you must click on the Utilities section, and then select Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option.
- Next, hit a click on the yes button and follow the prompt instructions carefully.
The above process will stop hosting multi-user access through which error can get solve.
The End Line
This article is about the QuickBooks Error 6010 100 Solution. In case you find any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number is +1 800-579-9430. You can also reach our website to grasp more about QuickBooks.
Related article :-